Sunday, March 8, 2009

Weekend Scans

Did some scans this weekend and found some charts that you may want to check out from a bullish stand point...

ATVI
BIG (the big volume spike I think was a Cramer effect)
ES
FCX (Seems like everyone is piling in on this play for copper and what not, I was already long)
VVTV (Penny stock)
TLB (Inverted Head and Shoulders)
BRP (looking at the nice volume spike and the slow stoch, I think this one is a good candidate as a bottom bouncer)

I am sure all the hoopla on Monday will be about the biotechs, especially anything related to stem cell research...

Good luck and happy trading!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I am Nancy Wilson, a webmaster of some quality and informative financial websites (on Debt, mortgage and other finance related topics) having good PR, internet presence and traffic. My sites are doing fine in major search engines. I come to know your email address through one of the blog comments made by you. As we are from the same industry so I would like to exchange links with your valuable site.
    I can give you link from good quality content pages and also from good PR pages.
    We are doing three way linking (not two way). So if you are interested then please let me know.
    I will add your link within hours.
    Looking forward to hear from you soon and to a great business relationship. By the way I am also available in gtalk also with this mail id. Plz come over there for free chating.
    Have a nice day. :)
    Regards,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nancy,

    Thanks for the post. let me know how to get in touch with you.

    Regards,

    DM

    ReplyDelete