Friday, March 27, 2009

Did some scans tonight.... GRO, MXM, STEM



I briefly did some scans tonight and found some charts that caught my attention...

The first one is Agria Corp (NYSE) symbol GRO, I noticed the bullish breakout from the pennant pattern...

The next one might be a reach but can be followed for a possible trade.... MAXXAM Inc (NYSE-Alt) symbol MXM (I did not look at the spread on this stock, but you might want to check that out if you want to trade it, extremely low floater if yahoo finance is correct) this one might be fun just to watch just to confirm TA later on :D

The last one did not really jump out at me, but it could be added to your watchlist as well is Stemcells Inc (NASDAQ GM) symbol STEM, also EMKR if it can break and hold the 50dma, it does have increasing volume which is good.
I will do more scans later on this weekend....

No comments:

Post a Comment