Sunday, March 29, 2009

Dylan Ratigan leaves Fast Money and CNBC, Doooh!

A comment from another blog that I thought was funny as hell.

Ratigan is leaving? That’s the last time Maw and I will ever watch that show. Even when Melissa “Tweety Bird” Lee was there, I’d throw an old slipper at the fucking tube. Still like Macke and Finerman. Finerman started out utterly inept, must have had a brain transplant because she started making sense. If we aren’t watching that show, nobody will be. The very fact that they were airing Zach “the Middle Stooge” Karabell and Taco Joe “Deer in the Headlights” “Goldman’s is Best of Breed” Terranova was a sign the end was nigh.

Ratigan actually has a fucking brain and some semblance of outrage.

I am going to miss old Dylan.  I honestly believe he made that show.  I think his only replacement could be Melissa Lee (not a chance in hell) Rebecca Diamond.....


1 comment:

  1. Dear Admin

    I greatly enjoyed looking through your blog and found some informative posts on finance. I have also some finance related web sites having more information regarding various financial problems and its solutions.
    So, I think it would be beneficial for both of us if we will join in a community and become link partners to each other which will help your blog/site in getting more Google values. If you are interested then please contact me at my email-id: dorothy786@gmail.com

    We can also write articles for each others on any financial topic.

    Waiting for your earliest response.

    Thanks and regards
    Dorothy Parker

    ReplyDelete